"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My First Grandchild



My little 18 month old stinky Isobel. Isn't she the cutest? She loves her Nonna and I love thee. I try to see her every week so she'll remember me. What a joy. Little brother will arrive at the end of June and I can't wait to see him. They are so teeny at first. Isobel is saying words and signing, dances like a pro and will start a little gym program soon. Nonna wants her to start violin or piano in the not too distant future (little Einstein you know). Grand kids make my life complete.

5 comments:

CherryE said...

She is SO PRECIOUS!

Anonymous said...

There's my pretty girl! She lovers her Nonna too.

CocoDivaDog said...

What a beautiful baby. You are so blessed. And soon you will have a grandson!

Jill of All Trades said...

How wonderful. She's adorable...

Daisy said...

Aren't grandbabies just the best? I have to settle for seeing Grayson via webcam most of the time. Sure do love it when I get to visit that little guy. You are fortunate to have Isobel so close! Glad to see her sweet face on your blog.