"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LAND OF BLOG


I am going to be away from the Land of Blog for a few days. I will miss the friends I have made there. You see, my last little birdie to leave the nest will be married on Saturday. Parker T. , the sparkle in my eye, is forging ahead to a new life with Katie. I feel a tinge of sadness, but I am also happy that they have found each other and wish them the best marriage ever. He will be a good husband and a loving, nurturing father one day.
Of course, I'll take pictures as we gather with all of the families and friends. I'll love you forever my sweet boy...

6 comments:

Jill of All Trades said...

Congratulations on enlarging your family. Have a great time and can't wait for the pics.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Congratulations...you're gaining a daughter, not losing a son ;)
Have a wonderful time Donna, can't wait to see the pictures..
Hugs,
Jo

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Congrats to you for your daughter's wedding. I know you'll have the best time and what memories to be made. We'll see ya when you get back!

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

Congratulations , I know you are excited, cant wait to see the pics, Blessings for a happy and safe weekend, Me and Hubby are off Sunday to the Longest Yardsale in America, the 650 mile one that runs from Ohio to Alabama, never been so excited about it I am almost to pee my pants, tootles, Janna

savvycityfarmer said...

simply cannot wait to hear of this lovely event!
I was able to give my son to a "new" woman last summer...i was bursting with pride as he and I danced together to "One more day" by Diamond Rio

Daisy said...

Oh...your last sentence got to me!