"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Monday, December 20, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL


To all my new and old friends, I wish you a very merry Christmas holiday season. I haven't been in the loop lately, and like many of you, I'm tap dancing just as fast as I can. I don't have much time, so I'm re-posting this picture of my oft requested peanut butter balls. These chocolaty goodness morsels will melt in your mouth. The best part, they require no cooking. Yes, even the kitchenophobics will be able to make these. Type in peanut butter truffles in the upper left hand corner and get the recipe. As your friends and family gather together another year, give them some of these. They'll love you for it. And again, have a blessed time with your loved ones this season.

6 comments:

trash talk said...

I'm off to the grocery store this morning...thanks for reminding me of this recipe! Have a very Merry Christmas from my house to yours!
Debbie

Tess Kincaid said...

Hey, Wills here. We call these scrumptious peanut butter balls "buckeyes" here in Ohio. I've never made them, though. Yours look wonderful! You're gonna love "The Secret of Roan Inish". It's one of my faves.

Warmest Christmas wishes to you and yours, Donna! ~xx

A Brit in Tennessee said...

They look scrumptious Donna....
Wishing you and yours a wonderful and blessed Christmas.
Hugs,
Jo
x

Mary-Laure said...

You're always making the sweetest treats...
Merry Xmas to you!

Cindy said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Anonymous said...

me hungry now.excellent merci.