"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Prayer For Maria


One of my blogging friends, Maria Xi, is a teacher who lives in Santiago, Chile. She was supposed to go into the hospital today, the day of the earthquake, to deliver her first baby, Ines. She was going to be induced. Let's all ask that she and her baby girl and family will be safe and comforted.

2 comments:

Mélanie A. said...

Let's hope everything was OK

Xi said...

Dear Donna.
Thanks very much.
I´m fine and happy with my litle girl, but my country is very affected by the earthquake.
My family is ok, but they have fear by rifles.
I´m worried for my country and those affected by the earthquake and tidal wave.
I´m very fortunate and grateful for God and the life.
Thanks and greetings from a shaken Santiago de Chile.