"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Sunday, February 20, 2011

LOL ON A SATURDAY NIGHT



I've been watching a new show on the Science Channel that is absolutely hilarious. Now, I don't suffer fools gladly nor do I like slapstick humor or heehaw humor, i.e., I don't usually laugh at the same things most people do. But, after watching AN IDIOT ABROAD for the last few episodes, I have found myself laughing so loudly, my weenies come jump in my lap to see what's wrong with me. Ricky Gervais sends his friend, Karl Pilkington, around the world to see the seven wonders and the journey... well, you'll just have to watch.

3 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Donna, this is hilarious !
I'm so glad you have shared with us, I'm making a point to add it to my calendar, and watching the older episodes on the computer.
Karl reminds me of a friend in school, by the sound of his accent, he's from my neck of the woods :)
Hugs,
~Jo

bikim said...

funny!!!!!!!!!!
i'll search for more on youtube!
thanks!
!
happy sunday!
Rosa

Pearl said...

I absolutely love that show!!

Pearl