"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Friday, June 1, 2012

Holiday



Time to plan another trip?  Sail with the junks?  No, it's too far.  Too far.  I'll just dream about the places people visit my blog from.  Moscow, Cairo? Very exotic to me.

3 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I know!
Amazing how small the world is today.

Cobalt Violet said...

While my family is away on an adventure, I am here housesitting. But lets see ... floating down the Nile, meditating and walking through gardens in Kyoto ... seeing the gorillas in the jungle in the Congo ... oh wait that one might not be the best idea right now, but I too am going in my mind. :)

Dixie said...

We're planning a trip to Galveston next month... I can hardly wait to sink my toes into the sandy beach and let the waves wash over my weary body and wayward soul... hugs. Dixie