"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cat Days Of Summer



It's a hard job, but somebody has to do it.  Buzzy found a good spot to nap for these waning days of summer.

A small note here - this dinosaur is made from an old Ford truck.  Buzzy was that last surviving kitten from a litter at the barn.  A raccoon got the rest and I couldn't leave him to suffer the same fate.  

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the comfort of lying atop that dinosaur head, such bliss! After a long night of mousing, a puss will take a snooze anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My !! That photo has made me smile all day.
    Smiles, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Our barn cats are frequently stolen by coyotes... If I could catch some of those barn cats, I'd save 'em... but... no luck there... I just get cat scratches from my fingernails to my neck... and all points in between...

    Love the dinosaur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Great shot! he's definitely found his spot!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Someone said comments are the heartbeat of blogs. I love to read your comments and learn so much from every one of you. Thanks for taking the time to talk to me.