"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tea



Just a heads up - the health experts say we should drink hibiscus tea daily.  Though hibiscus is listed as the first ingredient, it does taste of raspberry and is so good and good for you.  A win win.

4 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Delightful !
I've never tasted Raspberry Tea, or Hibiscus as a matter of fact, but now I'm curious enough to go out and buy some :)
Yes, win win....
~Jo

Cobalt Violet said...

Haven't had that in so long! Thanks for the tip! Yummy iced for summer!

imagine said...

Are you sure it tastes good, is it like tea or just similar to a hot fruit juice?
My wife told me this morning that she has to start drinking "healthy" tea, so I will use her to test it on and tell her who to blame if she doesn't like it.

donna baker said...

Imagine, as an Englishman, far be it for me to tell you if it is like tea or a hot fruit juice. I am no expert on tea. I always drink it iced which must be strange in your neck of the woods. It tastes divine, not like a juice. I don't like fruity syrups in my drinks. I started drinking it for the flavor then heard about the health benefits. Let me know if you and your wife like it. I have also mixed it with green tea.