"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dirty Bird


Look what I discovered on my patio after a spring rain.  Sure looks like a bird to me.  Maybe the fairies were playing in a puddle with dirt.  Or maybe, I need to hose off my patio.

5 comments:

Blue said...

What a delight! I would leave it be – such a gift from the goddess of serendipity does not happen often. Not as awe inspiring as the face of that well-known personality in a slice of toast, but pretty darn cool.

It's Just Dottie said...

Oh how neat!!!!
Smiles, Dottie

Cindy said...

I'm pretty sure it was the fairies!

rjerdee said...

For real?!

Cobalt Violet said...

Seriously? It's like a cave painting!