"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A Halloween Treat



This is one of my all time favorite movies.  Not sure why, but the era, cinematography, story line and suspense all play into it.  And, it's supposedly a true story.  The author/director appears in the first scene.  If you know how to do Netflix or streaming (I don't even know what it is) you can probably find it or you can go to Amazon to buy it.  Great  movie for Halloween.

9 comments:

Terra said...

I haven't seen that movie, I will look for it.

elaine said...

I haven't seen the movie I wonder if it is from the book by Wilkie Collins.

donna baker said...

I just love it Terra. Hope you can find it. I think I got mine from Amazon.

donna baker said...

I looked on the back of the container and it said written and directed by Frank LaLogia. Don't know if he was the screenwriter or from a book, but it's a great mystery movie. I just love it.

elaine said...

I am getting it mixed up with The Woman in White which is also a ghost story.

Frances said...

Donna, thank you for this recommendation...the film is new to me.

Happy Halloween! xo

donna baker said...

You too Frances. I think you would like it.

gésbi said...

Thanks! I'm always looking for good spooky books and films for Halloween - my favorite occasion. A quick look at amazon.fr shows that this is not easy to get. Maybe by next year...

donna baker said...

Oh I hope you can find it Gesbi. I really think you would love it. Isn't Netflix coming to Europe or maybe I have that mixed up with something I don't know how to do. Like Netflix.