"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Friday, August 17, 2018

Last Of The Appetizers







The last of the appetizers.  The sausage balls are really good. Just make sure and use the raw sausage.  I cooked it first once and it didn't turn out.  Next chapter is soups which I have been yearning for lately.

12 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

My eyes aren't good enough for these recipes. I hope your soups are just what you want/need.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I made 200 sausage balls for my granddaughter's baby shower this past weekend. Not a one was left over :)
Not sure if these are the same recipe, but delicious just the same. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
~Jo

donna baker said...

I think you can click on them to enlarge, but have never tried it.

donna baker said...

I bet they turn out the same, and yes, they really are good. Do you know if they'll freeze, Jo?

A Brit in Tennessee said...

The ones I make with 1lb of mild sausage, three cups of Bisquick, 1lb of shredded cheese, are frozen before I use them, and taste great.
Jo

angryparsnip said...

I love soup ! I can not wait to see the soup recipe.
And @ A Brit in Tennessee, I have made the same ones, they are so good.

cheers, parsnip and badger

Bea said...

Mmmmm...candied pecans! Yes, please.

donna baker said...

Great. So they will freeze well before you bake them. I'll have to do that.

donna baker said...

They really are the perfect appetizer Gayle. Bite sized and delicious.

donna baker said...

I love pecans and so do my squirrels.

The Weaver of Grass said...

you ask which is my favourite Bronte book - it is without a doubt The Tenant of Wildfell Hall.
Incidentally the Brontes lived on the Yorkshire Moors not the North York Moors. It is much more industrial down there and close to the bif cotton mills.

donna baker said...

Thank you Pat. It is so interesting. I have not read The Tenant of Wildfell Hall.