"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Indoor Planting


Well, I can't plant anything outside so I decided to plant some edibles inside. At least I can get something growing as the garden catalogs just don't seem to be exciting enough for me. Lowe's has the microgreen seeds and little planters with peat pellets. I think the packages contain radish, beet, broccoli, oh I don't know exactly. Anyway, they will be tasty atop salad soon. It is supposed to only take 10 days before they are ready to eat. Successive plantings will keep the greens coming. Okay! And only 70 more days until I can start planting outside. Maybe.

1 comment:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hi, the picture is still for sale. It's $15 if you are interested, email me (garden_antqs@yahoo.com). Thanks for asking, Theresa