"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Friday, May 22, 2009

Totem Poles

I have this collection of totem poles. Some old, some new, most native American and I can't believe how dusty they are. Up high on a piece of furniture, they are hard to reach and well, just there, collecting dust.






This one is on the floor and about 6' tall. It is carved wood, but I'm sure it isn't Native American. Purely decorative.



2 comments:

CocoDivaDog said...

Hello.
You are the first person I know who has a totem pole collection. How unique.
And if the tall ones are dusty, who cares?
They're too tall to dust.
My house is dusty, and I don't care.
Well, I should...but I'm too busy playing on the computer.
Ack.

Jill of All Trades said...

I've never seen such small ones.