"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Break


Spring break has finally come and gone.  Bella came to the farm for the week.  Here she is trying to pick up one of the baby chicks we bought.  There were a couple of warm days before another winter blast.  But, we did have a blast - right through the wall and door of our garage with our ATV Ranger.  I didn't know they were that powerful.  We screamed but were unhurt.  Not so much for the garage.  

I am still trying to get the house back together and cleaned up.  My son came home from college to stay and my daughter came down with my three year old grandson.  We installed a new trampoline, our third.  The directions said it would take 45 minutes for two people to erect, yet it took us two days.  All had fun, but now, I think I need a spring break.

3 comments:

Blue said...

And she was in public dressed like this because ...?

Cindy said...

ha ha ha ha!

donna baker said...

Blue, I thought it was the cutest thing. We live miles from nowhere on a farm, so her Nonna doesn't mind. We wouldn't go out in public in her panties. She's only five. Glad you didn't see me gardening in my younger days.