"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Just Thinking

"As I grow older,
I pay less attention
to what men say.

I just watch what
they do."

Andrew Carnegie

Photo taken by me from the rear of the Rodin Museum in Paris


  1. One could go mad from listening alone but watching .... therein one can learn.

  2. Great shot! And btw, I meant to say that I LOVE the new header photo!

    1. Kirsten, I have two small windows on the north side of the house that are under an eave. I can't seem to grow even shade lovers, so I planted bird houses in both.

  3. I love you Blue and Sweet Kirsten, thank you so much. Glad you are back from Paris, or should I be...


Someone said comments are the heartbeat of blogs. I love to read your comments and learn so much from every one of you. Thanks for taking the time to talk to me.