"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Friday, August 6, 2010

How some artists suffer for their work.

Flylashes from Jessica Harrison on Vimeo.

I know, it's ghastly, but I just couldn't look away. If she only knew where those flies have been walking.

3 comments:

mermaid gallery said...

She really captured the fly thing....creepy but fascinating...

P.Gaye Tapp at Little Augury said...

I must say-I saw before I "said' and while it really is not all about learning. I did here. Now I said it.

Janean said...

this is just wrong on more than one level. ewwwwwwwwww!!!!! nasty!!!! LOL