"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Friday, August 6, 2010

wuthering heights-Ryuichi sakamoto

I am feeling somewhat guilty for that previous post, so here is a serendipitous find. I think you know I'm a huge fan of Ryuichi Sakamoto and I was happy to come across this score he did for one version of Wuthering Heights. Nevermind that one of my favorite actresses, Juliette Binoche, played Catherine. Ralph Fiennes as Heathcliff wasn't too bad either. I can't wait to watch this version. Of course, the score by Sakamoto will make this movie and soundtrack a must have.

1 comment:

Tess Kincaid said...

I love LOVE this movie!! There's an exquisite scene where Binoche delivers a soliloquy at the window, looking out over the moors. Haunting music by Sakamoto. I might just have to watch it tonight!