"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winter Wonderland


Winter wonderland - Ha.
I wish I could go out and play, alas, I'll have to be content to count the minutes until spring has sprung. Can you tell I don't like winter? My husband says, "you don't like summer either," but that's not true.  I don't like it when it is 115 degrees and hasn't rained for months, but this time of year, even that sounds good.

2 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I'm with you on the 115 degree summers, just too much to bear :)
Ice storm headed our way today, stay warm Donna !
~Jo

Fabulously French said...

I am also looking forward to Spring as it is my favourite saeson. We have some sunshine today which is a nice change from lots of rain and/or snow.

à trés bientot,

Leeann