"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Just Because


I really like this video, so here it goes.  Sorry about the ad at the first.  You have to pay to have them removed.  I'd put this on full screen for your viewing pleasure.

9 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

I enjoyed it:) And the ladies are exquiste and graceful:)

donna baker said...

Me too Monique. Would like to see more flamenco dancers.

Elephant's Child said...

Those dancers hand and arm movements are mesmerising...

donna baker said...

I would like to see some at their craft. Never liked fado so I didn't know much about flamenco. Really cool.

Sandra Cox said...

Such grace of movement...says the klutz.

Michelle said...

This is wonderful! I love all of the talent on youtube.

donna baker said...

I took dance lessons for 13 years, but now you'd never know it. If I can just stay upright, I'm ahead of the game.

donna baker said...

I bet Michelle. I rarely watch it unless I am looking for a certain thing. Kind of like pinterest and all those other sites, I'm afraid I'd get hooked. I think I'm the only person who doesn't do Facebook, pinterest and instagram and I don't even know what all is out there.

Out on the prairie said...

very nice, like the dance