"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Mirror


Here is the aforementioned French mirror from the previous post. The palest of blue with white; the old mirror inside in pretty good condition. I walked away, but I still covet.
I am getting all new computer equipment installed today. Don't know if and when I'll be able to figure it all out. I am such a technophobe. So, I'll see ya if and when I do.

4 comments:

Barbara Wells Sarudy said...

Love your new mirror. New computer will be no problem, each one seems to get easier. Come back soon...

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

What a beautiful mirror and you left it behind? That's a store I'd like to shop at.

glee said...

I love mirrors. I can't live without them. Your new mirror is lovely with good size. :)

Join our giveaway to win a fabulous dress. :)

La Table De Nana said...

Ask her to reconsider the 40%:)

I regret a bed..a beautiful one of a kind old painted renaissance bed..Get the mirror..Even if you found one in France..hard to bring back..Looking forward to hearing of your trip in the future !