"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Unmentionables In Paris


This shop was the first one to sell brassieres in Paris.  Don't remember the date it opened, but the shop is so small, only about 3 or 4 customers could fit inside.   I spent about two seconds in there as I don't buy seductive underwear anymore and thank the lord I was way past wearing those thong things.
It's crisp white cotton granny panties from here on out

3 comments:

It's Just Dottie said...

I don't either but I wish I did!
Smiles,Dottie

mermaid gallery said...

French women are tiny and feminine...i felt very out of place there.......

Pearl said...

Frankly, I've never understood the allure of thongs panties. How does one go around all day like that?!

Pearl