"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Downton Abbey Blues



This Sunday is the last installment of season 3 of Downton Abbey.  Not only have I been watching this season, but I have also been catching up on seasons 1 and 2, though not in order. It has been all Downton since January. I am going to go through withdrawals.  Let's hope they don't take too long to put out season 4.  I am such a fan.

4 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I look forward to watching all week long, it's so addictive.
I'm with you on the season 4 let's hope it's not too long !
Happy Valentine's Day to you dear friend.
~Jo

rjerdee said...

I can't believe Season 3 is over already! I hear the last scene is a doozy!!!

Kerry O'Gorman said...

I've become a Downton Abbey junky and love the fashion, the Maggie Smith comments (I especially loved when she had to have the word 'weekend' explained to her!), the scenery, the class structure...I am 3 episodes away from the end of season 3 and will most definitely go through withdrawl!
By the way, sorry to hear about Birdie...it's the most difficult thing about having pets...take comfort in knowing you gave Birdie a good life.

P.Gaye Tapp at Little Augury said...

so how about that ending?