"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Monday, May 5, 2014

Gardeneer


Found this Gardeneer at the flea market this weekend.  At only $20.00, I figured I would get at least that much enjoyment from it.  Must be from the 30's or 40's.  Doesn't take much to make me happy.

7 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Ooh, it's sweet !
I have an old wheelbarrow, but it's not that brand.
Looks lovely with your flowers inside.
~Jo

Cait O'Connor said...

It's beautiful and I love the Buddha! Just been catching up on your earlier posts, I love their diversity.

donna baker said...

Thank you so, dear, sweet, Jo.

donna baker said...

How did I get so lucky to hear from not one but two Brits? I am diverse; very curious about everything. I would be bored blogging about one subject. That being said, I read that the most hugely successful people are so at one thing. Drat.

jerilanders said...

Oh I love that! The wheels are great and to have the lettering still on the surface is super at 20 bucks! Got your magazine clipping today and thank you. I am very familiar with H>M's work, sent you a note.

La Table De Nana said...

I would look like your Buddha:-)

weekend et coup de brosse said...

J'aime beaucoup cette photo, la composition est belle ! je te remercie d'être venue sur mon blog et d'avoir écrit un joli commentaire !
Bonne semaine à toi !
I love this photo, the composition is beautiful! I thank you for coming to my blog and writing a nice comment!
Have a nice week !
Cath.