"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Monday, May 18, 2015

Michael Franks - Down in Brazil


Let me try this again.  Whew.  Sometimes I find it impossible to get things to work right on this blog.  
In the 70's, I found a great songwriter/musician - Michael Franks.  I just love his sound and voice.  If you don't listen to any other songs of his,listen to this one and Antonio's Song.  I tried to get a commercial free copy, but alas, could not figure out how to get one without it.  His albums/cds, whatever, are superb.


2 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

I DO love his voice:)

donna baker said...

Glad you took the time to listen Monique. I listened to a recent concert he performed and he still sounded the same. Though he has aged, his voice hasn't. I still have many of his cds and they are all pretty great.