"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Rain Redux


Tropical Storm Billy Bob has ended.  I could tell it was just about through when the rain changed and blew sideways from a different direction. The fish are swimming outside of the goldfish pond.  I had cleaned all the bulb detritus from the bed surrounding the pond and had just begun to plant flowers.



Poor little things haven't got a chance.  It's a muddy mess around here; when I went to feed the animals this morning, mud flew up my backside, step by step.  My wood floors in the back entryway are bubbling up with water and will all have to be replaced.  Trouble is, all the floors from back to front of the house are the same wood.  Think they will all have to go together.  Cry me a river.

2 comments:

Joanne Noragon said...

I am so sorry about all the cleanup. What a job.

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about the flooring.