"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Friday, April 3, 2009

Broken Dishes


Well, what the heck. The pictures didn't turn out like I wanted, but you'll get the idea. And no, I didn't throw all these dishes at my husband though most were broken by us at one time or another. This photo shows about half of a flower bed on my back porch. The blue and white dishes serve as edging for this bed. Just need to break about two more to finish it.

2 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

How sweet is this ?
It makes me want to break some dishes, just to be able to do this ;)
Goodwill and the thrift stores, look out !
Great idea Donna, it looks darling.

Xi said...

Donna
Thanks for your comment in my blog :)
I live in a volcano country.
That fact was in the south, far of Santiago and last year was the same in the same place.
Look this link in your language for more information.
http://volcanism.wordpress.com/category/volcanoes/llaima/

Greetings from Santiago.