"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

"Gather ye rose-buds while ye may." Robert Herrick

Hello Friends!

Friends, Romans, countrymen...y'all. Foodies, gardeners, artists and collectors - let's gather together to share and possibly learn a thing or two in the mix.

Donna Baker

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sea of Love

I just returned from the most beautiful place by the sea... Or, I should say the Pacific Ocean. I would show and tell, but I dropped my camera and it won't charge now. Does that mean I have to buy a new camera? Oh no, I'm such a technophobe, I DREAD having to read the instructions. I dropped and broke my phone right before I left and had to get a new Iphone which I don't know how to use. Nevertheless, this was the most beautiful place I think I've been. Seventy degrees year round and sunshine: most don't have air conditioners nor heaters. I was even cold at times during my stay. I could go on and on, but I'll just have to wait and show you. So stay tuned!

7 comments:

Sunny said...

I look forward to seeing your pictures.
Sunny :)

Tess Kincaid said...

I dropped my camera earlier this year and had to replace it. I'm saving for my dream Nikon.

I hate to learn how to use new electronics. It's hard to teach this old dog new tricks.

trash talk said...

Don't worry...I can picture it all in my mind!
Debbie

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I can only imagine .....
Sounds like paradise.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I hope your camera is not broken. The place sounds just heavenly, anything cooler than our Texas heat would be great.

Daisy said...

Donna, Let's run off to Coronado for a month every year? We can even take our dogs! ( That will never happen, but it sure was wonderful for a few days).

Dixie said...

Hi Donna... looks like we were in California together... thanks for stopping by French Lique and reading about Joe & Jen's wedding. It was so beautiful and I took many many photos... wish I could share them all in blogland! It's good to be home in Texas... but I loved the cool California temps!